Loa JBL LOFT50 (3-Way Triple 4)
Mã sản phẩm: LOFT50
- 10 - 250 watts suggested amplifier range
- Dual 6-1/2 (165mm) and triple 4 (100mm) PolyBass drivers
- 1 (25mm) soft dome tweeter with EOS waveguide
- FreeFlow port technology
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
công ty tài chính
thẻ tín dụng
The JBL Loft 50 tower loudspeakers will reproduce all of your entertainment with incredible highs and lows. Dual 6" woofers mounted on the each side of the cabinet allow this speaker to produce thunderous bass from its elegant cabinet but it is also precise enough in all frequencies for even the most discerning listener.
For those who possess a contemporary taste in décor and an affinity for performance speakers, the JBL Loft series is the perfect hybrid solution. Smashing the myth that good sound can only come from bulky cabinets, the slim yet powerful speakers are technological marvels that develop full, rich sound from their ultra lean cabinets.
- The tweeter features a 4" soft dome with high sensitivity and fast transient response for accurate high-frequency reproduction
- The tweeter integrates with an Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide, giving it smooth integration with the midrange and a wide, consistent listening window to create an incredibly wide stereo image across a huge listening area
- Polybass drivers feature paper cones that are reinforced with a proprietary copolymer to provide additional stiffness and damping to the cone surface; you get tighter bass and extended low frequencies without breakup and distortion
- A Freeflow Port Architecture extends low frequency response by coupling internal air motion to a computer-designed aperture with a flared shape, allowing maximum air flow without audible port noise; the result is room filling bass from an attractive, slim speaker
- The Straight Line Signal Path is a crossover design that provides the shortest route from the input terminals to the transducers, thus minimizing signal loss and noise; it helps to ensure that a strong, precise, and unaltered signal arrives at each driver